Thursday, October 11, 2012

What a day

Sometimes you wished you had never gotten out of bed. For me, today was one of those days. Seems like I will never live my past down. Seems like I forever will be the person think I am/was. It sucks that I have let people who don't really know me and their opinion of me get to me and under my skin. It seemed like the world was against me today and I almost broke. Well I did let a few tears fall but tomorrow is another day and His grace comes with the morning. Praise God and his faithfulness.

Once I got my head straight and got some homework done, this seemed to ease up a bit. I feel a little more accomplished, feels like I have direction. Boy am I looking forward to the morning, a new dawn a new day... Isn't that how the song goes?

So here I am ending the day with grocery shopping and watching my oldest boy play football.
Thank you Lord for my children, for they keep me young and drive me crazy but I wouldn't trade them for anything. Thank You for all the blessings in my life, even when I don't seem to be thankful. I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment