Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Good times

I always have a great time with my bestie. She really has such a great heart. Tonight she came over and we created a poster and postcards for a benefit that she is putting on. One of her coworkers husband was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer, without having any symptoms. He only found out about the cancer because he had to have a physical for his insurance. Even now after months of treatment he doesn't have symptoms, incredible. So my best friend being the awesome person she is, is putting on a silent auction and brunch benefit for the couple. He in fact lost his job because the company he worked for had to file bankruptcy. Tragic.

Anyway, we had such a great time creating a beautiful work of art if you ask me. She helped me make dinner for our families. I just love her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment