Tuesday, October 23, 2012

On top of the world

This morning when I left my house to drop my husband off at work and to go to school, I was surprised at the fog in Missoula. It was so foggy I could hardly see the street lights. It was crazy, not to mention a bit icy.

After class I came home, after running an errand. It was still so foggy people could barely drive....like they can in the first place but that a separate issue. The fog and ice caused many issues today, accidents and backups.

Anyway, making my way home, (we live up on a big hill), it was absolutely gorgeous. Since we live at about 4000 feet, probably 800-1000 feet above Missoula, we are above the Missoula valley. Most times we have a different climate than Missoula, and that was the case today. When I came to the top of our hill, the air was clear, I could see blue sky.
Such a world apart, really helped my attitude, made me happy. Living this far up we also get way more snow and it lasts longer. We have gotten about 2 inches over the last 24 hours, and it has stayed.
Hope you enjoy the picture of the day from on top of the world.


 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment