Monday, October 15, 2012

Love popcorn!




Here is another review from bzzagent.com.

This time I was privileged to try Smart Food's new popcorn and popped chips.

My family and I tried the brown sugar and cinnamon popcorn....we LOVE IT!
I'm telling you, this stuff is amazing. The entire bag was gone in no time. We have always put brown sugar and cinnamon on toast, so we were excited to try this popcorn. It wasn't too sweet with brown sugar and it had just the right amount of cinnamon. We give this one two thumbs up.

The other SmartFood products we tried was the Italian Herb popped chips and the Garlic Tomato Basil. As a family we have mixed reviews about these two. The Garlic Tomato basil was a little overpowering for us and my children didn't like it. I personally did like it, but I wouldn't always choose this one.
The Italian herb was great, loved the flavor and loved the portion size.

I love being a bzzagent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment