Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cantbelievewemadeitoutofthehousetoday Kind of Day

Have you ever had a day where you wish you could rewind the morning? Well that was us this morning.

Every morning it's a mad house at our place. Wake up, make coffee, wake the kids up, start laundry, take a shower, get dressed, pick the kids' clothes out, feed the horses, feed the chickens, feed the goats...don't forget to feed the kids.
Don't forget my assignments don't let the kids leave without jackets, don't miss the bus and try not to be late for school myself.

This morning was one of those!
My oldest son woke sick and went back to bed. We woke up late so our other two kids woke up late and very cranky. They fought the entire time over breakfast while I tried to pick out their clothes and check their packets that needed to go back to school. My youngest threw a whiney fit about EVERYTHING this morning. Everything caused him to whine "I can't find my backpack" "I can't find my shoes" "I'm going to be late" "I'm going to miss the bus"
Which by the way he almost did and ran down the driveway just as our middle son was stepping on the bus.

All of this was going on, by husband is yelling at the kids to stop fighting and whining. Clean baskets of clothes are being gone through ( and when I say gone through, just imagine clothes being flung everywhere because they can't find theirs and they are freaking out because the bus is close).

Our house is chaotic in the morning. And when all 3 boys finally make it to the bus with smiles on their faces,
We shut the door.....
Turn around......
And sigh.....for tomorrow it starts all over again.

This is was my house looks like (don't judge me....I will clean it when I get home).

1 comments:

Mike said...

No judgement. Just contented animals, 4 & 2-legged. Looks good to me. :)

Post a Comment