Monday, December 24, 2012

Post Alpha Bits Cereal Review

                   



I got to try a really great cereal, Post Alpha Bits Super Why.  Super Why is a show that is on television that helps children learn.  My youngest LOVES this show  and was super excited that I got to try some Super Why cereal.

The box was literally gone in 2 days.  My kids loved it.  With my youngest being in kindergarten and learning to recognize the letters of the alphabet this cereal was really awesome to get him started in the morning (well at least for 2 days anyway until the cool new box of cereal was gone).  He was so excited to see letters in his bowl of cereal that he had seen at school and even tried to spell words on his spoon.  One time even bringing me his spoon while I was in the shower getting ready, how fun for me!  (that sentence ended with a sarcastic note if you didn't catch it the first time).

Overall I think this cereal is a great start to any child's day and made me, as a super busy mom, feel a little better about what I'm feeding my kids before school.

Thanks Post for allowing me to try such a great product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment