Monday, November 26, 2012

Favorite time of year!

I love Christmas, like seriously love it. I think my favorite part is buying things for people. I love thinking about the person and what they would like, picking out a perfect gift I know would really bless them. I love being a blessing.

I started shopping this in September. So the day after thanksgiving we went and got our tree and I was able to wrap all the presents I had already bought.

I love everything about Christmas, the food, the drinks, the wrapping and the snow. I know I probably sound like a crazy person, but I can't help it. It's my season.

There is one thing I have come to realize is that I cannot put lights on a tree. It's too stressful for me, it's never perfect so I get stressed out. So, I leave that part to my husband and kids, after all it's not just about me. Haha

Here's a picture of our tree this year with the gifts I have bought so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment